Dr. Micah and his familyDr. Micah earned a Bachelor of Science majoring in Exercise Studies in 2008 from John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. He continued his education at Parker University College in Dallas, Texas where he earned a second and third Bachelors Degree in 2012; this time earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Anatomy and in Health and Wellness.
Dr. Micah received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree also from Parker University College in Dallas, Texas (2012). He is also full body certified in Active Release Technique. Dr. Micah is certified in Rock Taping for Fascial Movement Treatment.
Community Service & Organizations
- Current member of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Current member of American Chiropractic Association
- Past member of the Student Texas Chiropractic Association
- Belton Area Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Leadership Training (Belton Chamber) – 2014/2015
- Gold Medal winner “Chiro Games” – 2011
- 4 Year Letterman Parker Chiropractic College Soccer Team
- John Brown University Soccer Team 2007-2008
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor football -2004
“Thanks for visiting our Belton chiropractic website. I look forward to meeting you in person, and to find out if I am the right chiropractor for you and your families health and wellness needs. Contact us today and let’s arrange a time to explore your options.” – Dr. Micah